IMPORTANT – READ CAREFULLY: This Software Account is a legal agreement between You (the user) and Career Solutions Publishing (the vendor). Read it carefully before attempting to access the Software Account. It provides a license to use the Software as defined in your purchase order and contains warranty information and liability disclaimers.
By accessing the software, you will indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions, at which point there is a legally binding agreement between You and CSP. The Software is owned by CSP and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
- “Vendor” means Career Solutions Publishing.
- “You”, “Your” means you and your school, agency, public, or private organization.
- “Software” means the product provided to You, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
- OWNERSHIP. The Software is owned and copyrighted by Vendor and/or its licensors. Your license confers no title or ownership in the Software and is not a sale of any rights in the Software.
- GRANT OF LICENSE. Vendor grants You the following rights provided You comply with all terms and conditions of this agreement.
- You are granted a non-exclusive, right to access and use the software for the number of days specified in your purchase order.
- You may allow identified users to access or otherwise utilize the services or functionality of the software.
- RESTRICTED USE.
- You may not share, rent, or lease Your right to use the Software.
- You may not modify, sublicense, copy, rent, sell, distribute or transfer any part of the Software except as provided in this Agreement.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, create derivative works, decipher, decrypt, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a more human-readable form for any reason.
- You may not use the Software for any purpose that is unlawful.
- ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE. This license applies to updates, upgrades, plug-ins and any other additions to the original Software provided by Vendor.
- THIRD PARTY SERVICES. This Software may make use of, or have the ability to make use of, link to, or integrate with third party content or services. The availability of the content or services is at the sole discretion of the third party service providers and may be subject to usage agreements and other restrictions. You agree to indemnify and save harmless Vendor and its licensors from all claims, damages, and expenses of whatever nature that may be made against Vendor and its licensors by third party content and service providers as a result of Your use of the Software.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, shall vendor or its licensors be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for work stoppage, computer failure or loss of revenues, profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible or economic losses. In no event will vendor or its licensors be liable for any damages in excess of the amount paid to license the software, even if you or any other party shall have informed vendor or its licensors of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim. no claim, regardless of form, may be made or action brought by you more than one year after the basis for the claim becomes known to the party asserting it.
- APPLICABLE LAW. This license shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Pennsylvania. Any disputes arising out of this license shall be adjudicated.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This license constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the Software and supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communication relating to the subject matter of this license. Any conflict between the terms of this License Agreement and any Purchase Order, invoice, or representation shall be resolved in favor of the terms of this License Agreement. In the event that any clause or portion of any such clause is declared invalid for any reason, such finding shall not affect the enforceability of the remaining portions of this License and the unenforceable clause shall be severed from this license. Any amendment to this agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
Terms of Service for Online Software v2.0 (June 10, 2020)